Read below for more about video production talent job opportunities with Prosper Media Group, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky. Contact us for more info.
Associate Video Producer. (Full Time)
WE’RE GROWING! Seeking determined, aggressive, organized, punctual and most importantly creative video editor/producer. Good writing and communication skills as well as knowledge of computer applications such as Windows PC platform and media production software software such as Adobe CS is mandatory.
In addition to production work, Qualified candidate will be responsible for assisting with coordination of video production projects and equipment.
• Must Live in Lexington, KY Area
• Must be proficient with PC Adobe Product Platform including Premiere, After Effects, Encore, Audition & Photoshop.
• Proficient with HD / 4K / 360 Camera Experience
• Audio / Microphone / Mixing Experience
• Lighting (should be able to efficiently setup 3pt lighting, for interviews, etc
• Some studio experience a PLUS (lighting, camera, talent direction)
• MUST BE very detailed oriented. Good at scheduling, organizing and adhering to DEADLINES.
pro•fi•cient [pruh-fish-uh nt] –adjective 1. well-advanced or competent in any art, science, or subject; skilled: a proficient production assistant. –noun 2. an expert.
The position requires a proficient level of editing skill and experience with the Adobe Design Platform. Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for local and national clients .
Some skills and requirements will include:
• Non-Linear Digital Editing Experience
• Familiarity with PC platform
• Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Encore
• DVD Authoring Skills
• Animated Graphic Design Experience
• CG / Titler Experience
• Ability to Mix and Clean Up Audio
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to budget and manage time, deadlines, etc
• Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, Strong Work Ethic
• Passion to win – Self Driven.
• Thrives in a competitive, entrepreneurial environment.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about people and our business.
• Team player who can sell ideas and accomplish tasks.
• High professional ethics and integrity.
• Familiarity with industry publications, technology and media mediums
We are looking for a generally well-rounded and flexible individual eager to learn and conscious of deadlines and schedules. Send resume and link to demo reel. We will contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interviews.
This is a growth opportunity. We are looking to hire a long-term, goal-oriented individual who can grow with us during this exciting time and eventually produce their own television content. Company ownership opportunities are also available in addition to a competitive and flexible compensation plan.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On-location and studio video production; video editing, production assistance, team meetings, production meetings, client pre-production meetings. Video projects should be completed to the best of the employees ability and in as complete a format as possible including any client revisions. Careful attention to detail should be paid to ALL completed drafts for spelling, technical, grammatical, creative errors and mistakes. A reasonable timeline for each video production project will be provided in advance. Video Producer may on occasion work with other team members on projects. Video Producer may on occasion be required to travel.
Selected candidate will be compensated with a competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill set(s) and expect a formal annual evaluation review and salary increase based on performance. Monthly healthcare stipend, and optional retirement match. 2 weeks vacation + holidays. Flexible Scheduling.
VIDEO TALENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lexington, KY— Prosper Media Group, Inc. & Done In :60 Seconds are searching for enthusiastic, local spokesperson talent with a neutral speaking dialect (i.e. NO ACCENTS) to audition for the categories listed below. Anyone that is interested must submit a current photo, as well as an acting bio. Professional acting experience is not necessary, but recommended.
- African American Male & Females (25+ ages)
- Caucasian Male (ages 25+)
- Caucasian Female (ages 21+)
- Hispanic Speaking Female (any age)- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Hispanic Speaking Male (20+ age)- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Middle Eastern Asian (20+ ages)
- Southeast Asian (20+ ages)
- Other Fluent Foreign Languages May Also Apply
These video talent job opportunities will be paid, on-going acting positions with a new multimedia technology company. We are only casting for the roles above. Audition date(s) TBD. If selected, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an audition time at our Lexington, KY studio location. Spokespersons must live within 30-45 minutes from Lexington, KY. Actors will receive national & international exposure and unlimited opportunity for advancement. You must provide a contact number if you wish to be considered.
These are not open auditions. Click Here to submit a current photo (ie. if it doesn’t look like you, don’t send it) as well as a detailed acting bio.
Individual auditions should last approximately 30 minutes.
All auditions will be video-taped and used for promotional purposes. Actors will be required to sign a Talent Release Form as well as a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
These will be paid, non-union positions. Actors will receive national & international exposure and unlimited opportunity for advancement.
Selected actors will be contracted with the Prosper Media Group, Inc. and paid as individual contractors (W9).
Production will take place at studios in Lexington, KY. Those living/working more than 30-45 minutes outside of Lexington may have difficulty meeting scheduling requirements for the on-going project.
What we’re looking for:
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Extreme Professionalism
- Ability to memorize a script in a short amount of time
- Read from a teleprompter
- Sell an idea/concept
- Attractive & welcoming
- Neutral Dialect (no regional accents please!)
FOR MORE INFORMATION please call: (859) 400-0136