Lexington Kentucky Video Producer Job Opening
Read below for more about Lexington Kentucky Video Producer Job Opening with Prosper Media Group, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky. Contact us for more info.
Associate Video Producer. (Full Time)
Seeking determined, aggressive, organized, punctual and most importantly creative video editor/producer. Good writing and communication skills as well as knowledge of computer applications such as Windows PC platform and media production software software such as Adobe CS is mandatory.
Qualified candidate will be responsible for coordination of video production projects, managing clients, and assisting with various aspects of a statewide marketing campaign for broadcast television programming.
• Must Live in Lexington, KY Area
• Must be proficient with PC Adobe Product Platform including Premiere, After Effects, Encore, Audition & Photoshop.
• Proficient with HD / 4K / 360 Camera Experience
• Audio / Microphone / Mixing Experience
• Lighting (should be able to efficiently setup 3pt lighting, for interviews, etc
• Some studio experience a PLUS (lighting, camera, talent direction)
• Salary commensurate with experience.
• MUST BE very detailed oriented. Good at scheduling, organizing and adhering to DEADLINES.
• Flexible Hours and Scheduling
• We have the hardware and software and studio.
pro•fi•cient [pruh-fish-uh nt] –adjective 1. well-advanced or competent in any art, science, or subject; skilled: a proficient production assistant. –noun 2. an expert.
The position requires a proficient level of editing skill and experience with the Adobe Design Platform. Ideal candidate will have the opportunity to work on a variety of projects for clients such as the US Marines, BrainBox, Tempur-Sealy, KET, etc. to name but a few.
Some skills and requirements will include:
• Non-Linear Digital Editing Experience
• Familiarity with PC platform
• Premiere Pro, After Effects, Photoshop, Audition, Encore
• DVD Authoring Skills
• Animated Graphic Design Experience
• CG / Titler Experience
• Ability to Mix and Clean Up Audio
• Ability to work independently
• Ability to budget and manage time, deadlines, etc
• Professionalism, Honesty, Integrity, Strong Work Ethic
• Passion to win – Self Driven.
• Thrives in a competitive, entrepreneurial environment.
• Enthusiastic and passionate about people and our business.
• Team player who can sell ideas and accomplish tasks.
• High professional ethics and integrity.
• Familiarity with industry publications, technology and media mediums
We are looking for a generally well-rounded and flexible individual eager to learn and conscious of deadlines and schedules. Send resume and link to demo reel. We will contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interviews.
DESCRIPTION OF WORK
On-location and studio video production; video editing, production assistance, team meetings, production meetings, client pre-production meetings. Video projects should be completed to the best of the employees ability and in as complete a format as possible including any client revisions. Careful attention to detail should be paid to ALL completed drafts for spelling, technical, grammatical, creative errors and mistakes. A reasonable timeline for each video production project will be provided in advance. Video Producer may on occasion work with other team members on projects. Video Producer may on occasion be required to travel.
Selected candidate will be compensated with a competitive salary commensurate with experience and skill set(s) and expect a formal 6 month and 12 month evaluation period with review. Monthly healthcare stipend, retirement match. 2 weeks vacation + holidays.