Read below for more about video production talent job opportunities with Prosper Media Group, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky. Contact us for more info.
National Multimedia Production Company seeking proficient Production Coordinator.
pro•fi•cient [pruh-fish-uh nt] –adjective 1. well-advanced or competent in any art, science, or subject; skilled: a proficient production assistant. –noun 2. an expert.
• Must Live in Lexington, KY Area
• Must be familiar with PC Adobe Product Platform including Premiere, After Effects, Encore, Audition & Photoshop.
• Basic ENG Camera Experience with field lighting
• Some studio experience a PLUS (lighting, camera, talent direction)
• Wage commensurate with experience.
• MUST BE very detailed oriented. Good at scheduling, organizing and adhering to DEADLINES.
• Flexible Hours and Scheduling
• We have the hardware and software.
• Previous experience as a personal assistant also a PLUS.
Selected qualified candidate will be responsible for administration and coordination of video production projects, managing clients, assisting with various aspects of a statewide marketing campaign including but not limited to grassroots, internet, one-on-one networking, email and phone to promote company. Some tasks will include maintaining social media outlets as well as monthly newsletter and press releases. Selected qualified applicant(s) will be helping with video and audio production and the creation of television and web content. Creativity and a highly organized, independent working nature are important.
Seeking determined, aggressive, organized, punctual and most importantly creative! Excellent writing and communication skills as well as knowledge of computer applications such as Windows Office and media production suite software such as Adobe is a plus.
We are looking for a generally well-rounded and flexible individual eager to learn and conscious of deadlines and schedules. The more diverse your skills are the more hours you will work. Send resume and link to demo reel. We will contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interviews.
VIDEO TALENT OPPORTUNITIES
Lexington, KY— Prosper Media Group, Inc. & Done In :60 Seconds are searching for enthusiastic, local spokesperson talent with a neutral speaking dialect (i.e. NO ACCENTS) to audition for the categories listed below. Anyone that is interested must submit a current photo, as well as an acting bio. Professional acting experience is not necessary, but recommended.
- African American Male & Females (25+ ages)
- Caucasian Male (ages 25+)
- Caucasian Female (ages 21+)
- Hispanic Speaking Female (any age)- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Hispanic Speaking Male (20+ age)- must be fluent in English and Spanish
- Middle Eastern Asian (20+ ages)
- Southeast Asian (20+ ages)
- Other Fluent Foreign Languages May Also Apply
These video talent job opportunities will be paid, on-going acting positions with a new multimedia technology company. We are only casting for the roles above. Audition date(s) TBD. If selected, you will be contacted by phone to schedule an audition time at our Lexington, KY studio location. Spokespersons must live within 30-45 minutes from Lexington, KY. Actors will receive national & international exposure and unlimited opportunity for advancement. You must provide a contact number if you wish to be considered.
These are not open auditions. Click Here to submit a current photo (ie. if it doesn’t look like you, don’t send it) as well as a detailed acting bio.
Individual auditions should last approximately 30 minutes.
All auditions will be video-taped and used for promotional purposes. Actors will be required to sign a Talent Release Form as well as a Non-Disclosure Agreement.
These will be paid, non-union positions. Actors will receive national & international exposure and unlimited opportunity for advancement.
Selected actors will be contracted with the Prosper Media Group, Inc. and paid as individual contractors (W9).
Production will take place at studios in Lexington, KY. Those living/working more than 30-45 minutes outside of Lexington may have difficulty meeting scheduling requirements for the on-going project.
What we’re looking for:
- Energetic & Enthusiastic
- Extreme Professionalism
- Ability to memorize a script in a short amount of time
- Read from a teleprompter
- Sell an idea/concept
- Attractive & welcoming
- Neutral Dialect (no regional accents please!)
FOR MORE INFORMATION please call: (859) 400-0136