VIDEO PRODUCTION JOB OPPORTUNITIES
Read below for more about video production job opportunities with Prosper Media Group, Inc. in Lexington, Kentucky.
National Multimedia Production Company seeking proficient Production Coordinator.
pro•fi•cient [pruh-fish-uh nt] –adjective 1. well-advanced or competent in any art, science, or subject; skilled: a proficient production assistant. –noun 2. an expert.
• Must Live in Lexington, KY Area
• Must be familiar with PC Adobe Product Platform including Premiere, After Effects, Encore, Audition & Photoshop.
• Basic ENG Camera Experience with field lighting
• Some studio experience a PLUS (lighting, camera, talent direction)
• Wage commensurate with experience.
• MUST BE very detailed oriented. Good at scheduling, organizing and adhering to DEADLINES.
• Flexible Hours and Scheduling
• We have the hardware and software.
• Previous experience as a personal assistant also a PLUS.
Selected qualified candidate will be responsible for administration and coordination of video production projects, managing clients, assisting with various aspects of a statewide marketing campaign including but not limited to grassroots, internet, one-on-one networking, email and phone to promote company. Some tasks will include maintaining social media outlets as well as monthly newsletter and press releases. Selected qualified applicant(s) will be helping with video and audio production and the creation of television and web content. Creativity and a highly organized, independent working nature are important.
Seeking determined, aggressive, organized, punctual and most importantly creative! Excellent writing and communication skills as well as knowledge of computer applications such as Windows Office and media production suite software such as Adobe is a plus.
We are looking for a generally well-rounded and flexible individual eager to learn and conscious of deadlines and schedules. The more diverse your skills are the more hours you will work. Send resume and link to demo reel. We will contact qualified applicants to schedule in-person interviews.